[Athen] [POSSIBLE SPAM] Looking for 2 books & the Open Library create Account for Accessible versions

Stager, Catherine Catherine.Stager at frontrange.edu
Tue Jan 31 10:52:17 PST 2023

I agree with checking the Open Library.
I usually look for older books at the Open Library as my next go to – you can create an account (see https://archive.org/details/printdisabled?tab=about) … application for agencies is at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfClhUkTvF5z29hhxoi5UgaB1_50lr8F7HV5Cq0ABdztX9CkA/viewform
We do have one of our Getting Started Guides… Print Disabled Books in the OpenLibrary https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iP1XEcEmTmChCk9qlhTAOZFqC_Lfd3Cx/view?usp=sharing.

My basic book search list includes…
AccessText
Bookshare