[Athen] Fillable forms in Word

Karen McCall K4mccall at outlook.com
Fri Jun 2 11:04:05 PDT 2023

I forgot to say that the static PDF forms are the ones you create in Acrobat. They are your regular every day PDF forms that can be made accessible.

You can make static PDF forms in a tool like form designer, but you cannot check the accessibility of those forms in Acrobat, because you’ve used an XFA form designer, to create the static/regular every day PDF forms.

Cheers, Karen.

Sent from Outlook<https://aka.ms/qtex0l> for iOS