[Athen] Retiring -- thank you

foreigntype at gmail.com foreigntype at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 10:29:47 PDT 2023

Congratulations, Russell. What an honor to have worked with you over the
years. Blessings in great abundance for whatever's next for you.

Wink Harner
Accessibility Consultant/Alternative Text Production
The Foreign Type

Portland OR
foreigntype at gmail.com
480-984-0034

This email was dictated using Dragon NaturallySpeaking. Please forgive
quirks, misrecognitions, or errata .