[Athen] [EXT]Re: PDF remediation help

Metzessible metzessible at gmail.com
Fri May 19 11:25:17 PDT 2023

I think this auto-tag "feature" is specifically intended for use with Adobe
Experience Manager, as that's what uses Adobe Sensei the most. They're
calling it "Smart Tagging (link:
https://business.adobe.com/products/experience-manager/assets/smart-tagging.html).
The caption for that photo is for a File photo, so chances are it's in the
metadata of the file. I haven't inspected it myself.