[Athen] Accommodations in the Digital Age - how captions can be necessary for some, but boost learning for all

Aneesha Aslam aneesha.aslam at glean.co
Wed Nov 1 08:48:44 PDT 2023

Hello everyone,

We have session two of our FREE webinar series called ‘Accommodations in
the Digital Age’ coming up and wanted to share details with the group.

During this installment, on Wednesday (November 8th) at 1pm ET
<https://glean.co/events/how-captions-can-boost-learning-for-all?utm_source=forum_athen_us&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=q4_23>,
we’ll be diving into how captions can be necessary for some, but boost
learning for all.

We’ll explore how live captions during lectures allow students to actively
listen and participate as well as how captions support more effective note
taking, boost engagement, and increase accessibility.

Over the course of the series, attendees will also be in with a chance to
win some amazing prizes by entering our live quizzes.

Please let me know if you have any questions, you can find out more
information here
<https://glean.co/events/how-captions-can-boost-learning-for-all?utm_source=forum_athen_us&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=q4_23>
.

Many thanks,