[Athen] Accommodations in the digital age: How YouTube can be transformed into a powerful tool with interactive notes

Aneesha Aslam aneesha.aslam at glean.co
Thu Oct 19 08:36:11 PDT 2023

Hello everyone,

We have a FREE webinar series launching called ‘Accommodations in the
digital age’ that I think could be a great learning opportunity for the
group.

During our first session - Wednesday (October 25th) at 12pm ET
<https://glean.co/events/transforming-youtube-into-a-powerful-study-tool?utm_source=forum_athen_us&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=q4_23>,
we’ll be deep diving into how learners can use YouTube as a powerful study
tool with interactive note taking.

Here’s our host, Mais Wilsher, to tell you all about our first session - 👇

[image: A message from our host - Mais.png]
<https://vimeo.com/876005163/c451925e8a>

Over the course of the series, attendees will also be in with a chance to
win some amazing prizes by entering our live quizzes, with prizes to be won
across each session.

Please let me know if you have any questions and you can find out more
information here
.

--

Aneesha Aslam (she/her)