[Athen] dsshe-l listserv

Leidy, Venus (leidyv) leidyv at juniata.edu
Thu Oct 19 09:26:31 PDT 2023

I found this subscribe page and email address. I hope they help.

https://listserv.buffalo.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=DSSHE-L&A=1

DSSHE-L at LISTSERV.BUFFALO.EDU<mailto:DSSHE-L at LISTSERV.BUFFALO.EDU>

Best,
Venus

Venus M. Leidy
(she, her, hers)
Testing and Accessibility Coordinator
Student Accessibility Services

Good Hall, #216
Direct Line: 814-641-5316

JUNIATA COLLEGE
1700 Moore Street Huntingdon, PA 16652 | juniata.edu