[Athen] ExamSoft and enlarging text

Bishop, Jeff - (jeffbis) jeffbis at arizona.edu
Tue Oct 24 05:38:35 PDT 2023

Hello Everyone,

Due to changes in ExamSoft we have a situation where certain text can not be enlarged which is impacting some individuals.

Has anyone been able to either use Windows Magnifier or Fusion to enlarge that text or are these tools being blocked in ExamSoft?

I understand that secure exams are more than likely blocked and that nonsecure exams may not be. I am just interested to know if anyone has tested this scenario? Magnifier would probably be the preferred solution for our case as they wouldn't have to load additional software.

For the record I am totally blind so testing these scenarios are a bit difficult.

Thanks for any advice here.

Jeff