[Athen] Graphic Novels

D Krahmer dkrahmer2 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 06:34:27 PDT 2023

It depends on what type of accessibility you're looking for. You can
transcribe the entire graphic novel into a textual version, or you can make
just the text portions OCR'd (might be super hard to do with just Adobe
Acrobat, though; I've only had success with AABBY Finereader in doing
this). The transcribing the image sections and the text into a Word
document might be the easiest option. You can find examples by searching
for Graphic Novel Transcriptions.

Thanks,
D.