[Athen] Anyone know about Music braille?

Ella Yu ellaxyu at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 10:07:13 PST 2024

Hi, this is a good question. First of all, how does this student read
documents? Do they use word files, PDF files, or braille .brf files, or
embossed hard copy braille? In any case, you will need to convert the
MusicXML files to braille separately and then insert the results into the
document afterwords. There might be a way to embed/insert unicode braille
into a word document, but I'm not entirely sure how that would work.