[Athen] Music xml file creation

Susan Kelmer Susan.Kelmer at colorado.edu
Wed Jan 3 14:58:16 PST 2024

Thanks, Wink. The output required is Music XML. Not Braille. I have a Braille transcriptionist for any of the Braille that needs to be created. This is different, and is supposed to be a “shortcut” and the professor wants to have immediate turnaround capability and for us to use his TAs to do the XML creation at an hourly rate I find unconscionable. I was hoping for an easier, cheaper solution.

Susan Kelmer
Alternate Format Production Program Manager
Disability Services
Health and Wellness Services
T 303 735 4836
www.colorado.edu/disabilityservices<http://www.colorado.edu/disabilityservices>