[Athen] PCC is Hiring - Alternate Media Coordinator

Kaela Parks kaela.parks at pcc.edu
Thu Jan 4 09:15:45 PST 2024

Greetings,
I wanted to share that our Accessible Ed & Disability Resources team is
recruiting a new Alternate Media Coordinator
<https://pcc.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?id=2028&site=10>, and
we'd love to have your help in spreading the word.

The Alternate Media Coordinator, an Academic Professional at our
institution, plays a crucial role in ensuring accessible technology and
materials for students with disabilities. Reporting to the Accessible
Technology Manager, this position serves as a dedicated liaison, providing
expertise and consultation to PCC staff and faculty across the College. The
role involves creating, modifying, and overseeing the production of diverse
alternate format materials. This role is particularly exciting for
individuals ready to engage in innovative work, contributing to the
enhancement of our inclusive learning environment.

This position is flexible, the amount of time remote and onsite will vary
depending on the needs of the students, faculty and the College. This
amount of time spent on campus is subject to change.
--
Kaela Parks (she/her/hers), Director
Accessible Ed & Disability Resources

SY CC 260, Ph. 971.722.4868