[Athen] [EXT] Special Announcement: Special Election being held for Secretary this week

athenpresident at gmail.com athenpresident at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 13:01:21 PST 2024

Hello Everyone,

Voting is underway with institutional and individual members having been
contacted for them to participate in the process. Thank you for
participating. We have extended the election through Monday, February 5,
2024.

We encourage your institution to participate in this process to elect our
new secretary.

Thank you everyone,

Jeff Bishop

ATHEN President