[Athen] Assistive Hearing Systems in Classrooms

foreigntype at gmail.com foreigntype at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 13:25:40 PST 2024

Jeremy,

I would check with a reliable company like Williams Sound and ask them what
kind of technology works with that set up your faculty is recommending.
Here's their website: https://williamsav.com/
Give them a call and ask for some help in figuring out what will work with
a particular system.
Wink

Wink Harner
Accessibility Consultant/Alternative Text Production
The Foreign Type

Portland OR
foreigntype at gmail.com

This email was dictated using Dragon NaturallySpeaking. Please forgive
quirks, misrecognitions, or errata .