[Athen] Mindtap accessibility

Romack, Justin justinr at disability.tamu.edu
Sat Mar 9 11:47:44 PST 2024

Howdy y'all!

Has anyone taken a look at Mindtap and accessibility with assistive tech (specifically Zoomtext)?

I have a student who notes difficulty seeing images presented within the content because of controls that are overlayed on the images. They also note unexpected focus changes while completing form fields for fill-in-the-blank activities.

I'm collecting more info from the student and instructor, but didn't know if anyone has crossed this bridge recently? The only recent accessibility info I'm seeing from Cengage/Mindtap is details provided shortly after the COVID-19 pandemic started...

Any insight is appreciated!

Thanks,

Justin Romack | Assistant Director
Disability Resources | Texas A&M University
1224 TAMU | College Station, TX 77843-1224

ph: 979.845.1637 | justinr at disability.tamu.edu<mailto:justinr at disability.tamu.edu> | disability.tamu.edu