[Athen] Accessibility, online examination and student voice

Björn Fisseler bjoern.fisseler at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 00:52:14 PDT 2024

Dear all,

my university is using two different online examination systems and
wants to do an accessibility evaluation. The people involved now think
of doing kind of accessibility evaluation by asking a larger group of
students to use and discuss both systems.

While this is not how I would do it, as I would at least include
something like WCAG-EM evaluation, I would like to hear if somebody
knows of a paper, article or project that has done something similar? My
colleagues are looking for typical questions to ask in such a scenario.

Thanks!

Bjoern