[Biostudent] Recruitment for Student Advisory Board: College of Arts and Sciences

biolprog at uw.edu biolprog at uw.edu
Mon Apr 11 16:05:19 PDT 2022

Dear Department Advisors and Students,

Hello, my name is Hayde Goldberg and I am the chair of the Arts and Sciences
Advisory Council for Students. This is the student advisory board for Dean
Harris of the College of Arts and Sciences. We are made up of roughly 10
undergraduate and 2 graduate students per year. Formally, we review and
approve course fees and advise the dean on budgetary matters, but informally
advise on various issues that might come up, including the construction of
the Life Sciences Building and remote learning/shift back in person.

We are currently recruiting new members to begin serving at the start of the
next academic year. Would you be willing to share this email with
undergraduate and graduate students in your programs?

More information about our council can be found on the application form,
here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSent12ASf6AzQn7IiE6Pz2O91nFbczajhg
y-N8n6ToCV3hTdw/viewform?usp=sf_link> . The application is due Monday May 9
at 11:59pm.

Thank you,

Hayden Goldberg