[Biostudent] Student Organization - Neurobiology Club

Biology Advising bioladv at uw.edu
Tue Apr 26 10:11:20 PDT 2022

Hello Huskies! We're delighted to announce our "Hippocampal-Mediated Memory
& Decisions" event for this coming *Wednesday, April 27 from 5-6 PM in SMI
105*. We have a Zoom livestream option as well, and the *Zoom ID is 964
7339 8733*. Dr. Sheri Mizumori, our speaker for this event, has research
interests in the area of neurobiological mechanisms of spatial memory and
decisions. We hope to see you there!

Best,

Neurobiology Club Officer Board

*To learn more about our club and stay updated on current news and events,
please check our club website
<http://students.washington.edu/nbioclub/index.php>and like us on Facebook
at UW Neurobiology Club <https://www.facebook.com/UWNeurobiologyClub/>!*

--
*Biology Advising - No in person meetings for WIN*
University of Washington, *BOX* 355320

*Zoom drop-in advising hours (10-15 min meetings):*

Monday - Thursday 9 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.

*Join Zoom Meeting *
*https://washington.zoom.us/j/92869479267
<https://washington.zoom.us/j/92869479267>*
Please include your name and student number in your emails.