[Biostudent] Environmental Public Health Graduate Degrees Information Session, April 27

biolprog at uw.edu biolprog at uw.edu
Tue Apr 26 11:36:09 PDT 2022

The University of Washington acknowledges the Coast Salish peoples of this
land, the land which touches the shared waters of all tribes and bands
within the Suquamish, Tulalip and Muckleshoot nations

Environmental Public Health Graduate Degrees

The Department of Environmental <https://deohs.washington.edu/> &
Occupational Health Sciences (DEOHS) with the School of Public Health at the
University of Washington investigates how environmental and workplace
factors affect people's health. Our faculty and students work across
disciplines, sectors and borders to address some of today's most urgent
health challenges-from preventing on-the-job injuries and illnesses to
investigating the health impacts of air pollution and climate change.
Students and faculty in DEOHS are also actively engaged in COVID-19 research
and service activities to help protect workers and build resilient
communities during the global pandemic.

Our department offers four graduate degree options. Students in the MS, MS
Applied and PhD degree programs then choose from one of six "areas of
emphasis." These optional learning tracks allow you to gain specialized
disciplinary training-or you can create your own customized degree pathway.

View our STUDENT
<https://deohs.washington.edu/guide/environmental-public-health> GUIDE for
detailed information about our degree options, faculty and student research.

Upcoming Graduate Degrees Information Session

* Wednesday, April 27, 4:00-5:00pm (Pacific Standard Time) via Zoom:
<https://washington.zoom.us/j/97469673474>
https://washington.zoom.us/j/94323122156

We are also very excited to announce that the GRE has been removed from the
application review process for the 2023 cycle for all DEOHS graduate
degrees. Submission of GRE scores is not an option for DEOHS applications.

If you have any questions or concerns about our graduate degrees, please
don't hesitate to contact me at ehug at uw.edu <mailto:ehug at uw.edu> or
schedule an online advising appointment with me at
https://deohs.washington.edu/prospective-and-current-student-advising.

Best regards,

Janet Hang

Janet Hang

(She/Her/Hers)

Counseling Services Coordinator

Department of Environmental & Occupational Health Sciences

<http://deohs.washington.edu/prospective-and-current-student-advising>
Schedule an Advising Appointment

Drop-in Hours: Every Tuesdays from 1-3pm via zoom

https://washington.zoom.us/j/530266799

<mailto:Hangj2 at uw.edu> Hangj2 at uw.edu | 206-543-0049

Hans Rosling Center for Population Health, Box 351618

3980 15th Avenue NE, Seattle, WA 98195