[Biostudent] June Scholarship Events: Meet a Fulbrighter & NSF Info Session

biolprog at uw.edu biolprog at uw.edu
Tue Jun 21 11:25:20 PDT 2022

June Scholarship Events: Meet a Fulbrighter & NSF Info Session

Dear Advising Community,

We have an exciting student panel and an NSF GRFP information session this
month that your students won't want to miss. We have a terrific group of
alums who will be sharing their insights about Fulbright & other Global
Opportunities and we could use some support in encouraging students to
attend. Details are below--Thanks for sharing!

Upcoming events

National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship Program (NSF GRFP)
Information Session

Learn more about funding your graduate student with the NSF GRFP! The award
includes $34,000 annual stipend and full cost of tuition and fees. Eligible
fields include social sciences, STEM and STEM education.

* Tuesday, June 21 | 5:30 p.m.
<https://washington.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_caVGTTrTTv2UrcD2wSkNxQ>

Meet a Fellow: Fulbright & Global Fellowships Panel

UW alums will share their experiences applying for and participating in
globally-focused scholarships and fellowships including Fulbright,
<https://us.fulbrightonline.org/> Boren Awards, Germany Scholarships &
More! Connect with fellows as they share their insights on letters of rec,
their app experience, and surprising things they learned while abroad.

* Tuesday, June 28 | 6:00 p.m.
* Join on Zoom
<https://washington.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJUld-Gvqj8qEtKwJ313RghnrvKEbTz
G6ljR>

EMILY SMITH
Assistant Director
Office of Merit Scholarships, Fellowships & Awards

Mary Gates Hall 171 Box 352803
Seattle, WA 98195-2803
206.543.4170
<mailto:emilys42 at uw.edu> emilys42 at uw.edu / expd.uw.edu/scholarships /
<https://outlook.office365.com/owa/calendar/ScholarshipsFellowships@cloud.wa
shington.edu/bookings/> Schedule an appointment

<https://www.instagram.com/uwomsfa/>
<https://www.facebook.com/UW.Merit.Scholarships>