[Biostudent] "Which Public Health Degree Is Right for Me?" May 10 Event

biolprog at uw.edu biolprog at uw.edu
Mon Mar 14 13:41:50 PDT 2022

Dear Students,

Are you considering a public health graduate degree? The UW Department of
Health Systems and Population Health trains students for influential careers
in public health practice and research, health administration, health
promotion, and health policy. Attend our information session with program
staff and panel of current students to learn more about the types of Master
of Public Health (MPH) programs we offer and what makes each of them unique.

Which Public Health Degree Is Right for Me?

Date/Time: May 10, 2022 from 5:30-7:30pm PT

Location: Online, via Zoom (RSVP for participation link)

Event Description: Join us for an info session, panel, and Q&A with program
staff and current graduate students in our COPHP MPH, MPH in Health
Services, and Online MPH programs.

RSVP link:
https://washington.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJAudO-uqDMjG9xP1y2rP-i11vFeNLYQ
mkYH

We hope to see you there!

Best regards,

Lauren

------------------------

Lauren Bedson
Marketing and Student Recruitment Manager
Department of Health Systems and Population Health
School of Public Health, University of Washington
ph: 206-616-1397; fax: (206) 543-3964

Preferred Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

Book an advising appointment
<https://outlook.office365.com/owa/calendar/MarketingandStudentRecruitmentMa