[Biostudent] Delta Epsilon Mu Recruitment (Pre-Health CO-Ed Fraternity)

biolprog at uw.edu biolprog at uw.edu
Wed Mar 16 10:00:59 PDT 2022

Katrina Wong, Neuroscience, Class of 2023 University of Washington klcmwong at uw.edu

Calling all undergraduate Pre-Healthcare students!

Are you or someone you know an undergraduate student at UW looking to go into the world of healthcare-related professions? Are you looking for a supportive community, leadership building, and networking opportunities? Look no further – Delta Epsilon Mu at Alpha Kappa Chapter at the University of Washington is pleased to announce our 2022 Spring Recruitment, where we are eager to meet any and all UW undergraduates interested in health-related fields. As the University of Washington’s Premier Professional Pre-Health Co-Ed Fraternity which encompasses numerous career tracks, we offer the opportunity to meet like-minded individuals, find job opportunities, and connect with our Alumni in the healthcare system or graduate programs. Active members of Delta Epsilon Mu encapsulate the wide-ranging and diverse world of healthcare, including Pre-Medicine, Pre-PA, Pre-Physical Therapy, Pre-Medical Research, Pre-Dental, and more.

The theme for this recruitment cycle is for interested students to “Reach New Heights” with Delta Epsilon Mu. As we prepare for Spring Quarter and look to expand our horizons, we call on students who are passionate, ambitious, and most of all inquisitive as we search for our ‘Nu’ class. We want students to reach new personal and professional heights and become outspoken leaders in a space where they can be supported and empowered by their peers. If you have a passion for healthcare and are interested in joining a warm and uplifting community here at the UW, capture the memories of your undergraduate years and come out to our Spring Recruitment events to learn more! Recruitment events with dates and times can be found on the flyer attached to this email, as well as on our Instagram Page @dem_alphakappa. If you’d like text message reminders about upcoming events and updates, click https://laylo.com/dem.

We look forward to meeting you soon!