[Biostudent] UW Neurobiology Club LinkedIn Workshop

biolprog at uw.edu biolprog at uw.edu
Thu Mar 24 15:01:36 PDT 2022

Hello Huskies!

The UW Neurobiology Club would like to invite you to our first event of Spring quarter, the LinkedIn workshop event. We will be providing tips from the UW Career Center and give everyone a chance to grow their LinkedIn connections.

We'll be meeting next Wednesday, March 30 from 5 to 6 pm in Smith 105.

We hope to see you there!

Best,

Neurobiology Club Officer Board

To learn more about our club and stay updated on current news and events, please check our club website <http://students.washington.edu/nbioclub/index.php> and like us on Facebook at UW Neurobiology Club <https://www.facebook.com/UWNeurobiologyClub/> !