[Biostudent] Huskies for Neurodiversity Social!

biolprog at uw.edu biolprog at uw.edu
Mon May 23 13:36:01 PDT 2022

Subject: Huskies for Neurodiversity Social!

Hello!

My name is Jane Li, a Biology undergraduate student at the University of Washington and part of Huskies for Neurodiversity, a <https://www.washington.edu/strategicplanning/husky-seed-fund/> 2021-2022 recipient of the Husky Seed Fund award. Our organization's goal is to promote visibility and acceptance of neurodiverse conditions such as autism, ADHD, dyslexia, and dyscalculia among others, and to foster an environment of acceptance and advocacy for neurodivergent people.

We are reaching out to spread the word and send reminders about our Huskies for Neurodiversity Social that will occur on May 26th, 2022 from 5 to 6:30PM in HUB307. We’ll have cookie decorating, coloring, origami, and other activities! Would you be able to share/reshare the following information and attached flyer with your email list and/or social media platforms? This would be a huge help to our outreach efforts, and I am happy to clarify or answer any questions you may have. Thank you so much!

Best,

Jane Li