[Biostudent] F Vietnam Health Clinic Student Member Recruitment Extension

biolprog at uw.edu biolprog at uw.edu
Wed Nov 2 10:45:52 PDT 2022

I am Diana Vi Nguyen, external operations officer at Vietnam Health Clinic
(VHC), a non-profit organization established in 2008 at the University of
Washington dedicated to providing healthcare services to underserved
populations in Vietnam through hosting mobile clinics. Our next mobile
clinic is scheduled for Summer 2023!

We are in the process of recruiting our next cohort of student members and
are extending our student member application deadline to 11/7/2022 at
11:59pm. Applicants may provide one recommendation form (professional or
academic) along with the completed online application. The recommendation
form is OPTIONAL and is due on 11/10/2022 at 11:59pm. Here are the links to
the relevant forms:

* Student Member Application Form [docs.google.com]
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfZ87rM
YYUatlfZjtccAuQ6U9pFTvpm9t-zGmraxNMvC0N_fA/viewform__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!mLF71fnj
wlesqlFWQtum-D8YXB4D5glI07izgvlaNTAJd_IVpG9MQhIiOkwum3m2SysvmHMK3lOMArgBVw$>

* Recommender Form
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeruOzh
wRc0NjMJyYohPOnPdBIv_ASjYYC8b54IvOnH-npbww/viewform__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!mLF71fnj
wlesqlFWQtum-D8YXB4D5glI07izgvlaNTAJd_IVpG9MQhIiOkwum3m2SysvmHMK3lMuz_q8Wg$>
[docs.google.com]

If you could please kindly spread the word about our student
member recruitment, that would be greatly appreciated! In addition, if you
have further questions please feel free to contact us at
<mailto:officers at vnhealth.org> officers at vnhealth.org or visit our website
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.vnhealthclinic.org/__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!
mLF71fnjwlesqlFWQtum-D8YXB4D5glI07izgvlaNTAJd_IVpG9MQhIiOkwum3m2SysvmHMK3lPA
q6z5pg$> https://www.vnhealthclinic.org/ [vnhealthclinic.org].

Thank you,

Diana Vi Nguyen
Vietnam Health Clinic
External Operations Officer

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/vnhealth.org/__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!mLF71fnjwle
sqlFWQtum-D8YXB4D5glI07izgvlaNTAJd_IVpG9MQhIiOkwum3m2SysvmHMK3lMVC7nWUQ$>
www.vnhealth.org [vnhealth.org]
(253)-987-6165

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/f9-O2rB40jbg33_4q7lwvJo6CrmEklH9md3eGIuYG
nyVAZPDewCKh-PO5oOVOumdsQemKZcC7SNxsA7ej3QiVcqUUhNRZCajj-BY7mnx35hpofo5FoR4j
Gt_zVL8jsRS47IMpIWeGUxPpijBkw>