[Biostudent] Biology Students for Equity Mentorship Green House discovery event

biolprog at uw.edu biolprog at uw.edu
Tue Nov 8 10:58:31 PST 2022

Subject: Biology Students for Equity Mentorship Green House discovery event

Hi everyone,

If you can please forward this poster and google form to your respective
classes/list servers:

Biology Students for Equity presents their Green House discovery event this
Monday for all those interested in the mentorship program. If you are
interested in being involved in our mentorship program, please fill out the
google form before the event. We look forward to seeing everyone!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfAUz5IabDksGyN4n8wwebfVNXjWdofKP1v
VqzKPoSXJYdikg/viewform?usp=sf_link [docs.google.com]
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfAUz5I
abDksGyN4n8wwebfVNXjWdofKP1vVqzKPoSXJYdikg/viewform?usp=sf_link__;!!K-Hz7m0V
t54!iDlM8wfDWRWNBkLP36n5UxKiehws2ZkCjmoMeZjDL5xmpB2fk6EvluF9dg19Dq1F627lwJyj
RdR4EAt95IcIzng$>

Best,

Amina