[Biostudent] Gender Equity Commission Intern Applications

biolprog at uw.edu biolprog at uw.edu
Tue Nov 8 15:27:31 PST 2022

Gender Equity Commission Intern Applications

Good afternoon advisors,

My name is Nat Cabrera (they/them) and I am this year's Gender Equity Commission Director! I am pleased to announce that my ASUW commission has opened intern applications for the 2022-2023 school year and would greatly appreciate if you could spread the word to your students.

The application is on the volunteer.asuw.org [volunteer.asuw.org] <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/volunteer.asuw.org__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!lFU6g6iGpA7jSxLeeYpDmkU1gbfURlBTff5iz3KNBr_KyRXRYl65iCsh_zvsnQs3lVI2KjeN7gKMBlX6dyIJYsU$> website under interns > Gender Equity Commission. Thank you for your time and hope you have a wonderful rest of your week!

Best,

​Nat Cabrera [they/them]
ASUW Gender Equity Commission Director
E-Mail <mailto:asuwomn at uw.edu> | Office Hours [hours.asuw.org] <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/hours.asuw.org/index.php?user=asuwomn__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!lFU6g6iGpA7jSxLeeYpDmkU1gbfURlBTff5iz3KNBr_KyRXRYl65iCsh_zvsnQs3lVI2KjeN7gKMBlX6hykGwoE$> | @asuwgec [instagram.com] <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.instagram.com/asuwgec/__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!lFU6g6iGpA7jSxLeeYpDmkU1gbfURlBTff5iz3KNBr_KyRXRYl65iCsh_zvsnQs3lVI2KjeN7gKMBlX6UhwCeRI$>
HUB 131R | 206.543.1817
This communication may contain privileged or other confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient or believe that you may have received this communication in error, please reply to the sender indicating that fact and delete the copy you received. In addition, you should not print, copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information.
The ASUW acknowledges the stewards of Coast Salish lands, the lands on which many of us currently sit and the UW occupies. We acknowledge the original and current caretakers; Duwamish, Suquamish, Tulalip, and Muckleshoot nations and peoples.