[Biostudent] NGC Scholarships

biolprog at uw.edu biolprog at uw.edu
Tue Nov 22 12:01:27 PST 2022

National Garden Clubs is offering $4000 scholarships for the 2023-2024 school year. Detailed information and application forms are on their website gardenclub.org Go to Youth and Scholarships, then College Scholarships. All the application details and fillable forms are there.

All applications must be mailed to me (address below) by February 1, 2023.

We cannot consider any application that has not followed the rules.

I appreciate your help in informing your students of this opportunity.

Sincerely,

Jeanette Pruin

530 SW 182nd Street

Normandy Park, WA 98166-3756