[Biostudent] Biology Apparel Design Contest Info !

biolprog at uw.edu biolprog at uw.edu
Thu Oct 13 13:28:42 PDT 2022

Subject: UW Biology T-Shirt Design Contest

Hi everyone,

TriBeta is hosting our annual UW Biology T-shirt design contest! Have a cool idea in mind? Have a passion for art and need a break from all of your STEM classes? Want a say in what the Biology department merch is going to look like for the year? Then we want you to submit your designs!

The winning design will go on sweatshirts, t-shirts, and other items. The funds raised from the sale of apparel will fund activities and events to promote student community in the Department of Biology for the school year. The winner of the contest will get their T-shirt for free!

Deadline for submissions is November 2 at 11:59pm. You can submit your design via this link https://forms.office.com/r/0PpYquy83j [forms.office.com] <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/forms.office.com/r/0PpYquy83j__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!n0vvmzlA49_xJ0gkffsVImuANnTeyfM3iZ3ov9CTFlv8vDj_rL8zDi5CvBnrcvkvMeAVTV63NUahiqo$> or the QR code below. Design requirements are as follows:

- One color

- Approximately 8 x 8 or 10 x 10 (max)

- No heavy and large coverage of solid blocks of color

- Submit as a PDF at 300dpi (at size)

- Design must be clean (if messy with speckles, the silkscreeners will not clean it up)

- Design must say “University of Washington Biology” or

“UW Biology,”

- Be related to Biology

QR Code for submissions

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to our officer, Mira, at miraroth at uw.edu <mailto:miraroth at uw.edu> . We look forward to seeing your designs!