[Biostudent] Synapse at the UW - First General Meeting

biolprog at uw.edu biolprog at uw.edu
Tue Oct 25 12:31:13 PDT 2022

Hello everyone!

We hope you are doing well, and have been staying safe and healthy this quarter.

We’d like to introduce ourselves as Sindhu and Ruchika, co-presidents of Synapse at the University of Washington.

At Synapse, we believe connection is a powerful form of medicine. Our mission is to support individuals with brain injury through cultivating a robust social support network, raising public awareness about brain injury, and creating a powerful community of advocates for individuals with brain injury. Through opportunities such as our buddy program and peer support groups, we strive to provide means for students to actively engage in a warm and welcoming environment.

We’re so excited to announce that our first student meeting of the year will be taking place this Thursday, October 27th, at 6:30PM. We are continuing to operate primarily within a virtual format, and thus this meeting will be conducted over Zoom. We'll be discussing an overview of brain injury, walking through our schedule for this quarter, and introducing an open executive board position we are hoping to fill!

Here is the Zoom link for the meeting:

Topic: Synapse at the UW - First General Meeting
Time: Oct 27, 2022 06:30 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://washington.zoom.us/j/93693772486 [washington.zoom.us] <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/washington.zoom.us/j/93693772486__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!mbCFDZV9M7BVGVgZYBq2IAQ9U7PVYPY6Tc_6hUiCs2GCacnF9nyaUIZKHuMjiW-YScEE3hVIEX57Py0$>

Best,

Ruchika and Sindhu, Presidents of Synapse