[Biostudent] Undergrad Research - Strömberg Lab

Jason L. Patterson patterj at uw.edu
Wed Sep 28 18:01:47 PDT 2022

Want research experience?
Learn how to:
Create permanent slides
Process microscopy images
Work in a lab
Make 3D prints
Analyze data
Present your research
Write scientific manuscripts
Work as part of a team

Join the Strömberg Lab!
Undergraduate research volunteers needed!
Learn about Paleobotany and Paleoecology.
Learn what a phytolith is and how they can be used to reconstruct past ecosystems.
Help build a tool to aid in microfossil identification.

Interested?
Please contact Caroline Strömberg (caestrom at uw.edu<mailto:caestrom at uw.edu>).
We look forward to hearing back from you!

Jason Patterson, M Ed. (He/Him)
Academic Counselor Senior, Department of Biology
patterj at u.washington.edu<mailto:patterj at u.washington.edu>
318 HCK, University of Washington, BOX 355320 Phone: 206-543-7767
http://www.biology.washington.edu/programs/undergraduate

Biology Zoom drop-in advising hours (10-15 min meetings):
Monday - Thursday 9 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
My Regular Drop in Zoom days: Tues, Thurs 1-4 pm, and Mon, Tues, Weds, Thursday 9-12pm.
Zoom link for those hours: https://washington.zoom.us/j/97207369544

Advising Sessions Via EMAIL, PHONE, and ZOOM. In person individual advising available by appointment only.

Appointments by request. Please include your name and student number in your emails.