[Biostudent] Tri Beta Sponsored Greenhouse Tour on May 1, 2 - 4 PM!

biolprog at uw.edu biolprog at uw.edu
Tue Apr 18 11:56:59 PDT 2023

Hey there, plant lovers!

Get ready for a magical adventure into the world of flora with TriBeta’s Greenhouse Tour! Did you know that the Aristolochia gigantea plant was used to ward off serpents in the Harry Potter Universe? We bet you didn’t!

Join us on May 1st from 2 to 4 PM and explore the warm tropics, cool tropics, arid, and “tree of life” sections of the greenhouse. Led by the biology department’s knowledgeable docents, you'll discover fascinating facts about these plants and their unique ecosystems.

But that's not all - we'll also be providing delicious snacks to keep you energized throughout the tour! Hurry, spots are limited, so make sure to RSVP quickly by clicking the link here <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0944aeaa2ea5fcc61-greenhouse*/__;Iw!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!hKQP_ldK4O7yXpcxGT_GXQivuj4fhkzgovU36HyCEirPfkc5ufU6XUrQ9IF4_rbLAs5kdX6KG3zQgPY$> .

Get ready to unleash your inner botanist and have some fun! See you there!

Best,

Your TriBeta Officers