[Biostudent] Important Dates - AUT 2023

BIOLOGY bioladv at uw.edu
Mon Dec 4 16:18:34 PST 2023

Academic Services:

Academic Services is available remotely via email, phone and Zoom. Our drop ins will primarily be through Zoom, and please note that appointments are limited at this time due to staffing changes.

There will be limited advising drop in times during the break, but we will still be available via email. Please see the website for the adjusted break times

AUTUMN 2023

· Dec 8: Deadline to use Current Quarter Drop through MyUW

· Dec 15: Last day to convert a class in Autumn 2023 to S/NS

· Dec 20: Grades post to unofficial transcripts

· Dec 25: Christmas - HOLIDAY

· Jan 1: New Years Day - HOLIDAY

· Jan 2: First Day of Winter Quarter

Biology Advising
University of Washington, BOX 355320
318 Hitchcock Hall
http://www.biology.washington.edu/programs/undergraduate

Zoom drop-in advising hours (10-15 min meetings):

Monday - Thursday 9 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.

Join Zoom Meeting https://washington.zoom.us/j/97207369544

Advising Sessions via EMAIL, PHONE, and ZOOM. In person advising available by appointment only.

Please include your name and student number in your emails.