[Biostudent] Study Abroad with Honors, Rome, Denmark, or India!

biolprog at uw.edu biolprog at uw.edu
Thu Feb 2 10:07:52 PST 2023

The Honors Program continues to take applications from all students
interested in studying abroad in Rome this summer (A term)!

We also welcome applicants to our Rome, Denmark, and India EFS Study Abroad
Programs. More details below.

All credits count toward Areas of Knowledge and "W".

The information session for Summer A
<https://honors.uw.edu/study-abroad/2023-honors-rome-summer-a-term/> Honors
Rome: Mediterranean Crossings is this Friday, Feb. 2 at 11:00 am via zoom
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/washington.zoom.us/j/93785687452__;!!K-H
z7m0Vt54!k5vBVJtdE3_lHYIjb7gDb2j2mwLu7iCNsuKqa12OZZ86ExDR-HQWvg5KCXEftBx-KyZ
Gy8jKVgRm6OhiU8Z2kB38$> .

Honors EFS Programs include:

Rome: Staging the City: Performance, Power, and Identity in Rome from Empire
to Mussolini
<https://honors.uw.edu/study-abroad/2023-honors-early-fall-start-rome/>

Denmark: Colonialism, Culture, and Public Art Activism
<https://honors.uw.edu/study-abroad/2023-honors-early-fall-start-denmark/>

Information Session
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/washington.zoom.us/j/5716250981__;!!K-Hz
7m0Vt54!k5vBVJtdE3_lHYIjb7gDb2j2mwLu7iCNsuKqa12OZZ86ExDR-HQWvg5KCXEftBx-KyZG
y8jKVgRm6OhiU029vFFw$> via Zoom on Monday, Feb. 6 at 4:30 p.m.

India: Social Entrepreneurship and Population Health
<https://honors.uw.edu/study-abroad/2023-honors-india/>

Monday, Feb. 6, 12:00, MGH 211E (Honors Suite Library)

We appreciate your help in getting the word out.

Thank you!

JULIANA VILLEGAS, Ph.D.
Associate Director

Honors Program, Undergraduate Academic Affairs
Affiliate Assistant Professor, Department of English

Board Member, Latinx Faculty and Staff Association

Fulbright U.S. Scholar Program Liaison

Mary Gates Hall 211 | Box 352800 | UW | Seattle, WA 98195-2800
<mailto:villegas at uw.edu> villegas at uw.edu | 206.543.7172 |
<http://honors.uw.edu/> honors.uw.edu

Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

<https://ci5.googleusercontent.com/proxy/VmgJzpM3TZNLDEGd1ii7Ii6ygpu8k_PMSCd
1LGSpcC8YDESAnVIlV6m0XpXWj4AaYj61QHnV2jakl_70YJ-EwyGhH3IZxp6EL9M=s0-d-e1-ft#
http://www.washington.edu/brand/files/2014/10/e-sig.gif>

The University of Washington acknowledges the Coast Salish peoples of this
land, the land which touches the shared waters of all tribes and bands
within the Suquamish, Tulalip and Muckleshoot nations