[Biostudent] UW-Seattle Medical Labpratory Science Major Info Session (2/7) & App Deadline (2/15)

biolprog at uw.edu biolprog at uw.edu
Thu Feb 2 16:13:06 PST 2023

UW-Seattle Medical Labpratory Science Major Info Session (2/7) & App
Deadline (2/15)

The MLS Program will hold one more Zoom information session prior to our
2023 application deadline. Please see the flyer below for details and pass
this along to anyone interested in learning more about the MLS profession,
UW-Seattle major, and application process. Thank you!

Heather Eggleston, M.Ed. (She/Her/Hers) ~ I AM FIRST GEN

Manager of Academic Services
Dept. of Laboratory Medicine and Pathology
https://dlmp.uw.edu/education/mls-undergrad | UW School of Medicine
auyong at uw.edu <mailto:auyong at uw.edu> | 1959 NE Pacific Street | NW120, Box
357110 | Seattle, WA 98195

Current Schedule: Tu/Th In Office ~ M/W/F Remote

22-23 MLS BS Degree Zoom Info Session: 2/7 at 4:00 pm PST. Registration Link
here:
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/bit.ly/3Pn2O8r__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!jeQRLY07S
MPnuzmvHg828y-wLbenbmdP46TxATiPtymZW3FcLphGGNcNSJ0ab5wJmosxOEUvfxje_eF5Mc3eC
A$> https://bit.ly/3Pn2O8r

22-23 MS in Lab Med Degree Zoom Info Session: 2/21 at 4:00 pm PST.
Registration Link here:
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/bit.ly/3MrRhn7__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!jeQRLY07S
MPnuzmvHg828y-wLbenbmdP46TxATiPtymZW3FcLphGGNcNSJ0ab5wJmosxOEUvfxje_eGpqx4fI
Q$> https://bit.ly/3MrRhn7

MLS Program Application Link:
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/forms.office.com/r/4f5tZDZ26g__;!!K-Hz7m
0Vt54!jeQRLY07SMPnuzmvHg828y-wLbenbmdP46TxATiPtymZW3FcLphGGNcNSJ0ab5wJmosxOE
Uvfxje_eEcrkS3zA$> https://forms.office.com/r/4f5tZDZ26g