[Biostudent] SPRING 2023 Course: FISH 428A Stream & Watershed Restoration

biolprog at uw.edu biolprog at uw.edu
Thu Feb 9 11:01:48 PST 2023

FISH 428A Stream & Watershed Restoration

A comprehensive course on watershed restoration.

SLN 14797

5 credits

MON WED 12:30-2:20

Instructors: Dr. George Pess (NOAA), Dr. Phil Roni (Cramer Fish Sciences), Dr. Tim Beechie (NOAA)

Pre-reqs: BIOL 356, ESRM 304, or FISH 312

--

Samantha Scherer (she her), Assistant Director, Student Services and DEI
UW School of Aquatic & Fishery Sciences https://fish.uw.edu/students/advising/ <https://fish.uw.edu/students/advising/>

The University of Washington acknowledges the Coast Salish peoples of this land, the land which touches the shared waters of all tribes and bands within the Suquamish, Tulalip and Muckleshoot nations.

In support of Indigenous communities, I commit to protecting the environment; investing in tribal economies; electing officials that understand/support tribal governments, relationships, and laws; challenging and rejecting stereotypes about Indigenous people; educating myself and my family about the histories, cultures, and issues impacting Indigenous communities.