[Biostudent] Student Event - Menstrual Product Drive

Biology Advising bioladv at uw.edu
Thu Feb 16 19:47:02 PST 2023

Huskies for Reproductive Freedom is running a menstrual product drive! We
are partnering with University Heights to support the local unhoused
community and fight period poverty. We would appreciate any donations of
menstrual products (pads, tampons, etc) and general hygiene supplies (soap,
toothbrushes, etc). You can drop off donations on Friday, February 17, from
10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. in the Quad. You can also purchase products from
our Amazon Wishlist (

https://amzn.to/3Zbl1Kj
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/amzn.to/3Zbl1Kj__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!g8XaOlfdmgr80cmi1ixQ0VLWuoBgezmYaIUYN4HkWCFfWluf3BMEx3xbwzJIN3Izslo29MQkAdmLnQ$>)
through Friday, February 24. All contributions make an impact! We encourage
everyone to learn about period poverty, not just people with uteruses. To
learn more, follow us on Instagram @huskies4reprofreedom or sign up for our
mailing list (

https://forms.gle/pJxjXtU42R1kXgkf7
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/forms.gle/pJxjXtU42R1kXgkf7__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!g8XaOlfdmgr80cmi1ixQ0VLWuoBgezmYaIUYN4HkWCFfWluf3BMEx3xbwzJIN3Izslo29MSCv7VRhg$>).
Thank you!

Best,

Anya Fogel (she/they)

H4RF Secretary

UW MCD Bio

--
*Biology Advising *
University of Washington, *BOX* 355320

*Zoom drop-in advising hours (10-15 min meetings):*

Monday - Thursday 9 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.

*Join Zoom Meeting *https://washington.zoom.us/j/97207369544
Advising Sessions via EMAIL, PHONE, and ZOOM. In person advising available
by appointment only.

Please include your name and student number in your emails.