[Biostudent] FYP is Hiring (again!)

biolprog at uw.edu biolprog at uw.edu
Tue Feb 21 10:49:10 PST 2023

Hello All,

I’m excited to share that FYP is looking for some outstanding students to fill our key roles. For instructions on how to apply and more information about the positions listed below, visit our student leadership opportunities website at https://fyp.washington.edu/apply <https://fyp.washington.edu/become-a-student-leader/>

Student Applications Currently Open:

* <https://fyp.washington.edu/become-a-student-leader/sa-mgh/> Student Assistant (5) - Play a key role in the daily interactions with first-year students, their families, university administrators, faculty, and staff.
* <https://fyp.washington.edu/become-a-student-leader/student-coordinators/student-coordinator-for-first-year-engagement/> First Year Engagement Student Coordinators (2) - Dawg Daze and First Year Networks Student Coordinators help engage and connect with students through a variety of events.
* <https://fyp.washington.edu/become-a-student-leader/student-coordinators/stuco-for-digital-and-print-marketing/> Digital & Print Marketing Student Coordinator - Assist with design, production, and maintenance of print and web media to support the office of First Year Programs (FYP) and Student Academic Services (SAS) initiatives.
* <https://fyp.washington.edu/become-a-student-leader/student-coordinators/stuco-for-digital-communications/> Digital Communications Student Coordinator - Great position for Social Media savvy students who will be responsible for the implementation and support of social media communications (Facebook and Instagram) including photography and short video creation.

We would appreciate your assistance in spreading the word to your students. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions.

Thank you so much!
Renee & FYP

Ren​ée Infelise

Pronouns: She/Her

Program Manager - First Year Programs

Student Academic Services / Undergraduate Academic Affairs

120 Mary Gates Hall Box 352825

Seattle, WA 98195-2825

FYP Main: 206.543.4905

reneei at uw.edu <mailto:reneei at uw.edu> / <http://fyp.washington.edu/> fyp.washington.edu

<http://www.washington.edu/>

The University of Washington acknowledges the Coast Salish peoples of this land, the land which touches the shared waters of all tribes and bands within the Suquamish, Tulalip and Muckleshoot nations.