[Biostudent] Friday Harbor Labs Summer '23 Applications Open!

biolprog at uw.edu biolprog at uw.edu
Tue Jan 17 15:51:58 PST 2023

Subject: Friday Harbor Labs Summer '23 Applications Open!

Applications for Friday Harbor Labs Summer 2023 <https://fhl.uw.edu/courses/applying-for-an-fhl-course/> courses are now open! We have 6 courses offered between Summer A and B in the sunny, beautiful San Juan Islands. You can view Summer A courses here <https://fhl.uw.edu/courses/course-descriptions/course_quarter/summer-a-2023/> and Summer B courses here <https://fhl.uw.edu/courses/course-descriptions/course_quarter/summer-b-2023/> . Apply by March 1st at 11:59pm PST.

*

* FHL is committed to DEI. We value applicants hailing from diverse backgrounds and experiences.
* All FHL courses require fieldwork to some extent via boat or rocky coastal shores. If you're unsure about applying due to the fieldwork aspect of FHL, contact FHL's Academic Services Manager, Mason Wiley (masonfhl at uw.edu <mailto:masonfhl at uw.edu> ) to discuss accommodation options.
* FHL has financial aid opportunities <https://fhl.uw.edu/courses/financial-aid/> specifically for students taking our courses. You will find a section of the application where you can let us know what your needs are.

Many questions you may have about living and studying on FHL campus can be <https://fhl.uw.edu/courses/what-to-expect-at-fhl/> found here. Still have questions? Contact Mason Wiley at masonfhl at uw.edu <mailto:masonfhl at uw.edu> .

--

Mason Wiley (he/him)

Academic Services Manager

UW Friday Harbor Labs