[Biostudent] Register for the WE Rise Conference!

biolprog at uw.edu biolprog at uw.edu
Wed Mar 1 12:59:09 PST 2023

Hi everyone,

We're excited to announce that registration is officially open for the 2023
Annual WE Rise Conference!

The UW College of Engineering's
<https://www.engr.washington.edu/current/studentprogs/women-engineers-rise>
Women Engineers Rise (WE Rise) program is dedicated to supporting and
advancing women and nonbinary students in STEM. This signature event is our
biggest of the year, involving various presentations, workshops, networking
opportunities, and a career/resource fair! All undergraduate and graduate
students interested in STEM pathways are encouraged to attend. Participants
include staff, faculty, students from across the region, and industry
leaders such as Microsoft, Boeing, F-5, T-Mobile, and more.

Details: