[Biostudent] Full-Time Clinical Research Coordinator Opportunity at UW APM

biolprog at uw.edu biolprog at uw.edu
Wed Mar 1 15:35:26 PST 2023

Subject: Full-Time Clinical Research Coordinator Opportunity at UW APM

I am currently a PhD student at the Department of A&PM under Dr. Michele
Curatolo's supervision. We have an opening for a full-time research
coordinator, and we wonder if you can send the message out to the
undergraduates at the Department of Biology.

We prefer a pre-med senior who is looking for clinical research experience
after graduation and is willing to stay for at least a year, starting July
1st. The student will be working closely with me on several clinical studies
and trials in pain:

* Metabolomics in fibromyalgia and low back pain- Merck funded
* SKOAP clinical trial on knee Osteoarthritis - NIH funded
* KALPAS clinical trial on prevention of post-mastectomy pain - NIH
funded

We deeply appreciate if you can spread the news. Please feel free to have
them contact us directly. Thank you so much!

Best regards,

Abby Chiu

Program Assistant - Communications

CLEAR (Clinical Learning, Evidence and Research) Center for Musculoskeletal
Disorders (
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/theclearcenter.org/__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!miiEr
SmAdFjyxHxiDve18-NjgiTEciq-oSmZnXKoT2U6q406H2IpKPyTmurMtRD_cG_Wp0AV2FOxZKek$

> theclearcenter.org)

PhD student

Clinical Research Coordinator

Department of Anesthesiology & Pain Medicine | UW Medicine

1959 NE Pacific Street | Box 356540 | Seattle, WA 98195

OFFICE: 206.221.5572 EMAIL: <mailto:abbychiu at uw.edu> abbychiu at uw.edu