[Biostudent] AUT 2023 - Time Schedule

Jason L. Patterson patterj at uw.edu
Mon May 1 09:56:00 PDT 2023

Hey Everyone,

Please note that the matrix has been updated to reflect the recent adds and drops from the this AUT schedule.

New additions include:

BIOL 356 - Foundations in Ecology
BIOL 417 - Reproduction Physiology
BIOL 423 - Marine Ecological Processes
BIOL 465 - Comparative Endocrinology
BIOL 466 - Emerging Diseases

We have two special topic classes, which will not show on your DARS until after the first week of classes

BIOL 497A MODEL BUILDING IN CELL BIOLOGY
This will count toward electives in MCD, PHYS, PLANT and area 3 in GEN or Breadth in EEC

BIOL 497B SCIENCE AND POLICY IN THE US
Can count as an elective in any track.

All of these classes should be available through MyPlan or will be prior to Registration this Friday.

Additionally, there might be some potential new additions in the near future.
Jason Patterson, M Ed. (He/Him)
Academic Counselor Senior, Department of Biology
patterj at u.washington.edu<mailto:patterj at u.washington.edu>
318 HCK, University of Washington, BOX 355320 Phone: 206-543-7767
http://www.biology.washington.edu/programs/undergraduate
Biology Zoom drop-in advising hours (10-15 min meetings):
Monday - Thursday 9 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
My Regular Drop in Zoom days: Tues, Thurs 1-4 pm, and Mon, Tues, Weds, Thursday 9-12pm.
Zoom link for those hours: https://washington.zoom.us/j/97207369544

Advising Sessions Via EMAIL, PHONE, and ZOOM. In person individual advising available by appointment only.

Appointments by request. Please include your name and student number in your emails.