[Biostudent] Student Recruitment for Listening Sessions

biolprog at uw.edu biolprog at uw.edu
Wed May 10 15:04:47 PDT 2023

UW Climate Survey Listening Sessions

The University of Washington is proud to uphold the recent Washington state
legislative effort to improve our campus climate. As one component of Senate
Bill 5227, the University of Washington will host listening sessions to
understand better the current learning, working, and living environments for
UW students, faculty, and staff. At this time, we invite UW undergraduate
students to participate in a 90-minute virtual listening session to share
their experiences.

These listening sessions will be ongoing, and our goal is to speak with
50-75 undergraduate students across all three campuses this spring.

Information on listening sessions for graduate and professional students,
faculty, and staff is forthcoming. For more details on Senate Bill 5227 at
the UW, please visit: <https://www.washington.edu/cms/deib/>
washington.edu/deib.

UW Undergraduate Virtual Listening Session Dates (all times are in Pacific
time):

Bothell
May 18th 1:00-2:30pm
May 22nd 3:30-5:00pm

Seattle
May 18th 10:00-11:30am
May 23rd 4:00-5:30pm
May 25th 10:00-11:30am
May 30th 1:00-2:30pm

Tacoma
May 23rd 1:00-2:30pm
May 25th 3:30-5:00pm

To register, please click the link here:
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/forms.office.com/r/FHQMBU3Qex__;!!K-Hz7m
0Vt54!k5EgMJUDjuCilbePVvt2X4BaICIJmL4HRxpCMMAnGFyHNIegwUwpGRmGnsBK6xiDespYsc
LOmMRurg$> https://forms.office.com/r/FHQMBU3Qex.

Registration for each listening session closes two business days prior or
when filled (for example: registration for the 5/22 session closes on 5/18
or when filled). A link to the virtual meeting will be sent one business day
before your selected listening session.

For additional registration questions, please contact Erica Lane at
<mailto:elane48 at uw.edu> elane48 at uw.edu. Thank you, and we look forward to
your participation.

Confidentiality
As a participant in this listening session, potentially sensitive and
personal information might be shared. Given that this listening session is
in a group format, there is a potential risk of being identified. We ask all
participants to maintain privacy and confidentiality and not disclose any
information discussed or shared.

Disability Accommodation
The University of Washington is committed to providing access and
accommodation in its services, programs, and activities. To make a request
connected to a disability or health condition, Erica Lane
<mailto:elane48 at uw.edu> elane48 at uw.edu by May 17th.