[Biostudent] Student Employment -Eye Clinic of University Village

Jason L. Patterson patterj at uw.edu
Thu May 11 18:44:28 PDT 2023

My name is Carly and I am a recent UW grad and current medical assistant at the Eye Clinic of University Village. We have a position opening up to work as a medical/office assistant at our small and local clinic. This is an incredible opportunity for pre-health majors because you will get prolonged interaction with patients and the ability to shadow an eye surgeon.

We are looking to hire people who could start working June 5th, 2023 and/or people who are able to commit to this summer. The hours required would be Monday, Wednesday and Thursday 8:30-12:30. Our ultimate goal is to foster an employee who will transition to full-time medical assistant work at our clinic. As a result, we are open to applicants who are in any year of their schooling but will give preference to those who are graduating soon.

If you are interested in this opportunity, please email ecuv98105 at gmail.com<mailto:ecuv98105 at gmail.com> with your resume/CV and a few sentences about yourself and what you are looking for in a job.

Jason Patterson, M Ed. (He/Him)
Academic Counselor Senior, Department of Biology
patterj at u.washington.edu<mailto:patterj at u.washington.edu>
318 HCK, University of Washington, BOX 355320 Phone: 206-543-7767
http://www.biology.washington.edu/programs/undergraduate
Biology Zoom drop-in advising hours (10-15 min meetings):
Monday - Thursday 9 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
My Regular Drop in Zoom days: Tues, Thurs 1-4 pm, and Mon, Tues, Weds, Thursday 9-12pm.
Zoom link for those hours: https://washington.zoom.us/j/97207369544

Advising Sessions Via EMAIL, PHONE, and ZOOM. In person individual advising available by appointment only.

Appointments by request. Please include your name and student number in your emails.