[Biostudent] AUT 2023 - Time Schedule - New Additions

Jason L. Patterson patterj at uw.edu
Fri May 19 17:27:59 PDT 2023

Hey Everyone,

Please note that the matrix has not been updated to reflect the recent adds and drops from the this AUT schedule.

New additions/changes include:

BIOL 356 - Foundations in Ecology
BIOL 405 - Cellular and Molecular Biology of Human Disease - will accept 355 alone as the necessary pre-req, so contact me with your name and student number to be added
BIOL 423 - Marine Ecological Processes
BIOL 455 - Human Immunology and Pathology of Infectious Diseases
BIOL 462 - Adv Animal Physiology
BIOL 463 - Adv Animal Physiology Lab
BIOL 476 - Conservation Biology - Will accept 180 as a pre-req - contact me with your name student number and quiz section to be added.
BIOL 485 - Examination of Emerging Infectious Diseases of Global Health Relevance

We have two special topic classes, which will not show on your DARS until after the first week of classes

BIOL 497A MODEL BUILDING IN CELL BIOLOGY
This will count toward electives in MCD, PHYS, PLANT and area 3 in GEN or Breadth in EEC

BIOL 497B SCIENCE AND POLICY IN THE US
Can count as an elective in any track.

Additionally, we will be removing the major restriction next week where nonmajors will be allowed into open spots

Thanks

Jason

Jason Patterson, M Ed. (He/Him)
Academic Counselor Senior, Department of Biology
patterj at u.washington.edu<mailto:patterj at u.washington.edu>
318 HCK, University of Washington, BOX 355320 Phone: 206-543-7767
http://www.biology.washington.edu/programs/undergraduate
Biology Zoom drop-in advising hours (10-15 min meetings):
Monday - Thursday 9 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
My Regular Drop in Zoom days: Tues, Thurs 1-4 pm, and Mon, Tues, Weds, Thursday 9-12pm.
Zoom link for those hours: https://washington.zoom.us/j/97207369544<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/washington.zoom.us/j/97207369544__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!i-jr4h3-FKm-0_VEtx5IHliLdxK2qE6I8JINHnhMnLEhWj_70LvLZ7cReuyfp7R9-aBKXus8BQSKT5s$>

Advising Sessions Via EMAIL, PHONE, and ZOOM. In person individual advising available by appointment only.

Appointments by request. Please include your name and student number in your emails.