[Biostudent] Ideally, we are looking for someone with lab experience who is ready to step into a full-time position at our lab her in Lower Queen Anne.

Biology Advising bioladv at uw.edu
Tue May 23 15:45:07 PDT 2023

Lisa Srithongsuk
Lab Director

Micro-Chem Laboratories
711 6th Ave N, Suite 100
Seattle, WA 98109
(206) 633-3637
www.mclfoodtesting.com <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/www.mclfoodtesting.com/__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!jAWlIhyHDr_CecvX6gtHyrwqge9MePJcp8yWaz9Gta4nYy75Y-SrPxS9RvUuTqRd00NbjX6xh3wWhkM$>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information in this message is intended for the addressee. The message may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, then you are notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please reply to the sender and then delete the message.