[Biostudent] Graduation Applications 2023-2024

BIOLOGY bioladv at uw.edu
Mon Oct 2 09:48:52 PDT 2023

Hi everyone,

If you are wanting to graduate in one of the following quarters: AUT 2023, WIN 2024, SPR 2024, or SUM 2024 then we will want to get a graduation application submitted for you.

To begin this process, there is no requirement to meet in person or through zoom to submit the form, it can all be done through email. Then for any additional questions or concerns, we will suggest following up using the daily zoom drop-inhours that are currently M-Th and are located in our signature. Appointments are made individually by each adviser.

We (bioladv at uw.edu<mailto:patterj at uw.edu>) will need the following from you in order to process the grad app request
Name:
Student Number:
Quarter you want to graduate by:

To check if you have already submitted one, please run a new audit for your major, and check your graduation status is located near the top of the page, as seen in this example.
Date Prepared:09/20/22 - 06:03 PM Graduation Date: Not Found- means nothing has been submitted
Prepared For: J. SMITH Catalog Year: AU 22

Once a Graduation Applications has been confirmed (a verifying email will be sent to you after submission), it will activate an earlier registration status for only two quarters and notifies the university of your official intentions.

The process will be like this:

1. Submit the grad app (Adviser)
2. Confirm the grad app and info through an email from ugradoff at uw.edu<mailto:ugradoff at uw.edu>, check your spam folders (Student)
3. Ask any questions either through email or the zoom drop ins

Biology Advising
University of Washington, BOX 355320
318 Hitchcock Hall
http://www.biology.washington.edu/programs/undergraduate

Zoom drop-in advising hours (10-15 min meetings):

Monday - Thursday 9 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.

Join Zoom Meeting https://washington.zoom.us/j/97207369544

Advising Sessions via EMAIL, PHONE, and ZOOM. In person advising available by appointment only.

Please include your name and student number in your emails.