[Biostudent] Student Advisory Board | Arts & Sciences Department Web Site Theme

BIOLOGY bioladv at uw.edu
Mon Oct 30 14:40:25 PDT 2023

________________________________
The College of Arts & Sciences web team is currently working on creating a new theme for department sites under our web framework this academic year. Since this is a big undertaking that will affect all 33 department sites and their audiences, we'd like to set up a student advisory board to advise and provide feedback as we make progress on the design of the new theme. We expect a time commitment of 1 hour/month, fully online, starting this December through June of next year.

Students can fill out this form to indicate interest in joining the board: https://forms.gle/YUcGLjhwRtbcc3yr7<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/forms.gle/YUcGLjhwRtbcc3yr7__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!mSjTKnnctEmJH3MMUsKwW4lKHrY2YEjyI__LHO2jGalU7gGzrTkZqOrir3fpTDtZ0ZTa1rQLtls$>

Questions? Contact:

Elle Yamaki
Web Solutions Architect
College of Arts & Sciences