[Biostudent] Student Group - You’re invited! Save the Date for this year’s Evening with Neuroscience!

BIOLOGY via Biostudent biostudent at u.washington.edu
Tue Apr 9 18:52:01 PDT 2024

Recently, I’ve been working with the Outreach Team for Grey Matters Journal<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/greymattersjournal.org/__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!mY4Bk3Wc1HSlyCmnRBDlDwB9D8U9ea-qzVh3o6nTQqZrhfb8UvWCYmgRxJCmVAYYadb_EWkRXNdNjWG6$>. Our student-run group is passionate about creating accessible and entertaining neuroscience education through quarterly publications and outreach events. This year will be our 10th annual An Evening with Neuroscience (EWN), where we invite anyone and everyone to come learn about neuroscience from professionals in the field!

We would like to invite you to join us at this year’s Evening with Neuroscience<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/greymattersjournal.org/ewn/__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!mY4Bk3Wc1HSlyCmnRBDlDwB9D8U9ea-qzVh3o6nTQqZrhfb8UvWCYmgRxJCmVAYYadb_EWkRXFduFEWD$> on April 26th 6-9pm in UW Seattle’s Kane Hall<https://www.washington.edu/maps/#!/kne> or online via YouTube livestream<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.youtube.com/channel/UClQ2JVSHGdaPb5elQE5QoHA__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!mY4Bk3Wc1HSlyCmnRBDlDwB9D8U9ea-qzVh3o6nTQqZrhfb8UvWCYmgRxJCmVAYYadb_EWkRXHYq6udg$>. Participants will have the unique opportunity to see live human brain demonstrations; interact with neurotechnology; view neuroscience art; hear from professors, researchers, and clinicians at the forefront of the neuroscience field; and ask questions in our Q&A panel. A food truck will be provided before, during, and after the event!

If you have any questions about the event, please do not hesitate to let me know or contact thalamus at greymattersjournal.org<mailto:thalamus at greymattersjournal.org>.

EWN is a free event and is open to all members of the public. Please visit our website to RSVP here<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/greymattersjournal.org/ewn/__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!mY4Bk3Wc1HSlyCmnRBDlDwB9D8U9ea-qzVh3o6nTQqZrhfb8UvWCYmgRxJCmVAYYadb_EWkRXFduFEWD$>. RSVPs can be made anytime prior to the event. We can’t wait to see you there!

Best,

Outreach Team

Grey's Matter Journal - Evening with Neuroscience

Biology Advising
University of Washington, BOX 355320
318 Hitchcock Hall
http://www.biology.washington.edu/programs/undergraduate

Zoom drop-in advising hours (10-15 min meetings):

Monday - Thursday 9 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.

Join Zoom Meeting https://washington.zoom.us/j/97207369544

Advising Sessions via EMAIL, PHONE, and ZOOM. In person advising available by appointment only.

Please include your name and student number in your emails.