[Biostudent] April 30th Application Deadline Approaching for Master of Applied Bioengineering

BIOLOGY via Biostudent biostudent at u.washington.edu
Thu Apr 18 10:36:21 PDT 2024

April 30th Application Deadline Approaching for Master of Applied Bioengineering

This 10-month program is a fantastic opportunity for:

* Bachelor's degree-level engineers who want to gain direct experience developing biomedical technologies that are responsive to clinical needs while strengthening their industry skills.
* Students from non-engineering fields (biology, chemistry and physics) who wish to obtain training in biomedical engineering applications.

The Master of Applied Bioengineering is a three quarter (Early Fall - Spring of the following year) full time professional master's degree program that trains students to apply engineering design to address today's clinical challenges and fulfill the market-based demands of industry and medicine for biotechnology. Students collaborate with world-class faculty from UW Bioengineering and UW Medicine to transform biomedical research into technologies for improving patient care. Graduates have in-demand skills for work in biomedical industries and translational research.

Here you can find a link to our application<https://apply.grad.uw.edu/portal/gr_app>.

Upcoming Application Deadline

April 30, 11:59pm Pacific Time: Regular application deadline
Applications received between February 1 and April 30th will be reviewed in early May, with committee decisions sent out to applicants by mid-to-late May.

* Applicants must make their decision to accept or decline offers by June 15th.

We will consider applications received after April 30th on a rolling basis pending available space. If you're an international candidate we strongly encourage you to apply by April 30th in order to secure your visa.

Should you have any questions or concerns about the application process, feel free to email Hannah Anderson at ande1220 at uw.edu<mailto:ande1220 at uw.edu>.

Kind regards,

Hannah Anderson, M.S.
Graduate Advisor
she/her/hers
Bioengineering Department
206-221-6707

Students can book an appointment with me here<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/outlook.office.com/bookwithme/user/8a13df03e1f84c7d97bc7f444fb2f6e3@uw.edu?anonymous&ep=plink__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!lthCnjkDGPUV1dlhohp_TlI2_pXvRriYy404VaSvwLfEyK4UsTokErxLFBV0w-bVwf9-aLcKF1j--5uJyN6Fa4I-s0ZwQQxd$>

ande1220 at uw.edu<mailto:ande1220 at uw.edu> / bioe.uw.edu<http://www.bioe.uw.edu/>

[logo]